Insurance Plans We Accept
Please be advised that due to the large number of new and changing healthcare plans, our staff is not able to easily verify if your visit is covered. We ask that patients kindly take responsiblity to ensure that their specific insurance plan covers a visit prior to scheduling an appointment with our office. Patients are responsible for payment in the event the visit is not covered.
If you have an HMO plan of any sort, please get a referral prior to your appointment.
- Aetna Health Plan
- Blue Cross of Washington / Premera
- Blue Cross of Washington / Premera Med Advantage HMO POS (out of network only pay a portion)
- Blue Cross of Washington / Regence
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- First Choice Health Network
- Group Health (Options & Alliant Plus)
- Healthcare Management Administrators
- Humana Healthcare Services (no HMO)
- Lifewise Health Plan of Washington
- Moda Health
- Northwest Benefit Network (NBN)
- Railroad Medicare Part B – Palmetto GBA
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (HMO) – need referral
- Washington State Medicaid – Provider One
- Washington Sate Department of Labor and Industries
We do accept other plans as well, so if your specific insurance company is not listed above, please give us a call, and we would be happy to let you know if we are providers under your plan.
We no longer accept VSP or Eyemed; however, if you are diabetic, have glaucoma (or suspicion of it), allergies, floaters,dry eyes, macular degeneration, retinal pathology, cataracts or any other eye health issue, we can see you under your major medical insurance.